1) Patricia Briggs’ Mercedes Thompson books, 1- 5
2) bags with lots of pockets and organizers
3) hair products ever since I got my hair cut short
4) downloading eBooks onto our new netbook
5) customizing and tweaking Chrome
I don’t know why, but I am absolutely loving Patricia Briggs’ Mercedes Thompson series on Audiobook. I’ve read the first 4 of them, listened to #4 and now #5, but now want to hear all of them again – with characters so wonderfully crafted, sexy but scary male characters, convoluted plot turns, and the depiction of a world “peopled” with werewolves, walkers, fae, vampires and other supernatural beings in a way that isn’t comic, dramatically overblown, purple-prosed overly erotic or dripping with adolescent angst. The books are wonderful, the stories riveting, and I really admire Mercedes Thompson. Other than Thomas Perry’s Jane Whitefield books, there has never been a series that keeps me so hungry for the next book after I read the last page of the most recent one.